- 1 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Description
- 1.0.1 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Targeted Areas
- 1.0.2 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Application Guidelines
- 1.0.3 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Precautions
- 1.0.4 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Effects
- 1.0.5 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Content
- 1.0.6 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Composition
- 1.0.7 Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Side effects
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Description
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml is used for filling deep wrinkles. The process of aesthetic treatment helps restoring deep wrinkles. The purpose of having the deep dermis treatment is to minimize the facial folds into the skin, hydrate and uplifts the skin. From cheeks to nose or other deep lines on nasolabial folds (smile lines)can be minimized using the Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml. it helps correcting volume and fading the wrinkles through the non-surgical treatment.
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Targeted Areas
Due to its cross-linked hyaluronic acid formation the product can be treated on the following areas of the skin (face):
- Cheek bones
- Face contour
- Deep wrinkles on any part of the face
- Nasolabial folds
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Application Guidelines
- First of the, the initial process includes the injection of the gel through syringe to the initial layer of the skin called the surface of the hypodermis.
- However, the medical expert’s advice and application is required for you to have before anything goes wrong
- Moreover, the products are used via needle since it is made up of the serum and that required injecting it into the skin. There are a few hyaluronic pens’ in the market for the frequent users, so even if they cannot have the it done by the expert they can use the pen.
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Precautions
As the precautionary measures, the product shall not be used for the following people.
- Pregnant women
- Breast-feeding women
- Allergic patients (Especially hyaluronic acid intolerant)
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Effects
The effects of hyaluronic acid can be widely seen after the treatment. There is a great difference and minimization of wrinkles as the face becomes young and flawless. The duration however, lasts for more than a year, if you take care of your skin and moisturize it on daily basis. Then, after the skin starts to show up symptoms again, you need to take one or two sittings again a per your skin’s requirement. Maintenance of the skin has greatly improved the skin over the years.
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Content
Hyaluronic Acid (non-animal sources) Concentration contains 20mg/ml while the Lidocaine concentration gives 0.3% content.Fine needles are used to inject the serum of 29 G ½.
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Composition
It is made up of Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid with 20 mg/ml and Lidocaine (0.3%) for the skin to get back its lost nutrients.
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1ml – Side effects
The treatment used for cheek augmentation, age-related problems, contour deficiencies or uplifting volume does not have much side effects but however can cause you temporary effects on your skin. The effects could be:
- Slight pain