HYAcorp body contouring is used to shape and contour the body. It is a tested medical device purely intended for single use. It is designed to contour the different areas of the body and reshape the areas of the body which need to be treated. It is made from non-animal origin and hyaluronic acid.
- 1 It consists of
- 2 Benefits
- 3 What does the pack have?
- 4 How long it lasts?
- 5 How does it work on a contouring body?
- 6 Which areas of the body do it contour?
- 7 How long the results last?
- 8 How does it work?
- 9 Ingredients of Hyacorp
- 10 Don’t
- 11 How long does it last?
- 12 Side effects:
- 13 Expected recovery time?
- 14 Important Precautionary Tips:
It consists of
- 1 x 10ml syringe
- 2 mg hyaluronic acid
- 20 mg cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- Restore volume of the body
What does the pack have?
- 20 mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 200 – 350 um particle size
How long it lasts?
The results last around 6 to 8 months depending on the person’s way of life, age, and skin type.
How does it work on a contouring body?
HYAcorp Body Contouring MLF1 contains a profoundly clean hyaluronic acid absorbable non-animal area. The gel sterile, a pyrogenic, viscoelastic, not water-dissolvable, biocompatible is gotten from a hyaluronic corrosive, which is acquired with the system of bio-aging.
It has a sticky gel of Hyaluronic acid to help contour the body and enhance the volume of the body. The period relies on the depth of the injection.
Which areas of the body do it contour?
How long the results last?
Results of Hyacorp are instant and it’s safe. The effects of injection last for 8 months or maybe it can last for more than 8 months depends on the patient’s skin type which includes the age and lifestyle of the individual. Stress can affect stability if the result.
How does it work?
It is a body shaping filler the same as facial fillers. The hyaluronic acid atoms right now separated by means of a bacterial aging procedure before being reticulated with covalent securities. The subsequent gel is very sticky and may be formed to flawlessly increase body just like the chest, rear end, and calves.
Ingredients of Hyacorp
- Hyaluronic acid, cross-linked “20mg/ml”
- Hyaluronic acid “2mg/ml”
- Sodium chloride “6.9mg/ml”
- Water “1mg/ml”
- Use this filler on face
- Do not go for this treatment if you are hypersensitive to hyaloronic acid
- Don’t go if you have any Immune system disease
- Don’t use it if you have infection
- If you are pregnant
- Do not use on adolescents
How long does it last?
Generally it last around 1 to 2 years. Since the filler is totally biodegradable. It is stated, that the duration of outcome is affected by patients’ age, skin, and way of life.
- Minor discomfort
Expected recovery time?
The recovery time is small for patients and they can continue their daily routine right after the treatment.
Important Precautionary Tips:
- To reduce risk of infection, aseptic technique should be maintained when the procedure is going on.
- For best outcome consult only professional dermatologist for the treatment.