Princess Filler 1ml is made up of non-animal Hyaluronic acid which is intended to increase the volume of the skin’s surface and increase the beauty of the patient.
Croma has manufactured this sterile and colorless homogenized gel implant to soften the modern facial wrinkles as well as correcting folds and hiding scars.
The results of the Princess are long-lasting but cannot be considered permanent. For durable results, the patients will need post-treatments after the first treatment.
All Princess fillers including Princess Rich and Princess Volume can be injected into any facial area and can also be used for volumizing lips.
The immediate results last for a long which is the major attraction with the usage of Princess. The results can keep flashing on your skin for more than 18 months depending on the skin type.
However, the practitioner must be experienced and the filler should only be handled by an expert physician or dermatologist that has great experience in the field – otherwise, results can be terrible and may lead to embolism.
During the treatment, the doctor must ensure that he does not inject the gel into the veins of the patient and only on the skin surface.
Comfort level is highly increased during the treatment with Princess filler, thanks to the local anesthetic called “Lidocaine”.
Side Effects of Princess Filler
There are no major side-effects of the Princess filler. However, patients may suffer from some temporary problems like itching, redness, red spots, and swelling in the treated area.
These problems may disappear shortly. In-case if the patient is having any unnatural problem, then he must need to have a complete check-up by the doctor.
Areas of application –
Temples, eyelids, corners of mouth and eyes along with the eye bags, décolletage, neck, and even back of hands are the major areas treated with the rejuvenating and rehydrating results.
Who should not use Princess Filler?
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not use Princess Filler. People with allergenic problems should also avoid dermal filler injections.
- According to Croma, more than 98% of patients were satisfied with the treatment and witnessed immediate results after the treatment.
- Despite the patients’ experience, one must ensure that he does not have any history of skin problems or disease.
- Make sure that you are only treating your self from a qualified dermatologist. Any attempt to injecting the gel into the skin by self may lead to any serious problem.
- Princess is a direct competitor of Juvederm, that’s why people are looking for “Princess vs Juvederm” reviews.
- Looking beautiful is something that everyone would want to have and through less invasive ways. This is the major reason leading people towards Princess Filler Lidocaine. People don’t want to go under knives and this is no more required with the innovative treatments through injectable products. The aesthetic looks are now quite easy to obtain and let people flaunt on them as well.
How Princess Filler is different than other counterparts?
The beauty industry with drastic changes has been able to satisfy most beauty lovers who aim at getting skin that is flawless from all the wrinkles and spots. These wrinkles are the major agents that make you look dull and of age.
Hyaluronic acid and collagen have been providing the most desired elasticity in the skin to let your skin look youthful. Princess Filler uplifts the affected areas. and makes your skin glow thus makes you look younger.
Dermatologists are always very conscious while injecting the filler as a little extra proportion of the filler can be hazardous.
The mixture of vitamins, amino acid, and other medications clearly shows a sign which aims at bringing the results which leave the skin plump and deeply hydrated. The results are subtle but quite as per the desire of the people to let them have the same regular self which is somehow affected by the harmful aging process.
Not recommended in case of
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, recent laser treatment, skin infections are few cases in which people should avoid going through the procedure leading to hypersensitivity.
Do you supply Princess to the UK?
Yes, we supply Princess and all other products worldwide including Canada and the USA. You can buy Princess or any other product now by using our online payment system.
Does Princess have any side effects?
There can be some temporary side effects of the Princess which includes minimal bruising and red spots. If you are having any severe effects for a prolonged period, then consult with your doctor shortly.
Which Filler is better for me, Princess or Juvederm?
Well, it depends on your skin condition and the results which you are trying to achieve. It’s better to consult your dermatologist before choosing any product. When it comes to Princess Vs Juvederm or Princess Vs Restylane thing, we suggest that for minimal or moderate aging signs one must go with Croma Princess. However, if the aging signs are severe, then one must go with other products.
Reference & Related Products: