As people are aging they are getting more worried about their skin and they are heading towards different options to make their skin according to their preferences. Some people have under eyes issues some people have skin toning and contour issues; some have wrinkles issues and many more. There are numbers of derma fillers that helps you to tone your skin back to what it was.
And Juvederm is one of them Juvederm has the number of fillers which treat different areas of skin. Juvederm Volux is one of its fillers containing hyaluronic acid.
Juvederm Volux is perfect for those people who need to contour their faces and add some volume to the cheeks and chin.
It is a medically accepted and biocompatible product of Juvederm which helps you to restore your youthful look in a non-aggressive but in a natural way.
What Is Hyaluronic acid
It is a substance found in every person’s body which keeps the body hydrated and it helps to enhance the volume of the skin.
Modern-day dermal fillers use hyaluronic acid as a key component of their formula since it helps to slow down the aging process as well as stimulating the natural production of collagen in the body.
Areas which can be treated with Juvederm Volux:
- Cheeks area for volume enhancement
Avoid using Juvederm Volux If you are:
- Immune system problem
- Oversensitive to Hyaluronic acid
- Slightly painful
This treatment should be treated only by the professional doctors who are experts and have training on injecting such fillers. Before treatment, everything should be put forward to the patients regarding the indications, pros and cons and everything related to the Juvederm Volux 2 x1ml filler. Before going for the treatment the area should be well sanitized and clean after that the filler can be injected slowly and gradually.
How long will it last?
The results differ from person to person according to the treatment they have taken. Sometimes Juvederm Volux results last for 2 years. And sometimes it lasts for 1.5 years or more.
Disadvantages of Using Juvederm Volux 2x1ml
There are no such disadvantages of using Volux, The only difficulty is when the injection is being injected because of the thickness of the lips.
It is bound to show bumps as a result of this also. The results will not last any longer than the other lip fillers.
Some review from Doctor
- It is one of the best fillers we have and mostly it is recommended by a dermatologist because the results are natural and it is less painful. We use Juvederm fillers according to the patient’s choice.
Customer Review after using Juvederm Volux
- I am always overwhelmed with the results I get from using Juvederm products, I’ve used their other products as well and I am very much pleased with the effects. I have complete trust in Juvederm products.
- To be honest, I wasn’t sure about the fillers and was not very much aware of the effects it will last on my face but after using Juvederm Volux I was surprised and shocked, Results were beyond my expectations