Juvederm Voluma is a dermal filler best known for filling cheeks and enhancing beauty. It helps to resolve age-related issues such as loss of volume. A physician injects the Juvederm gel inside the patient’s skin through a cannula which helps to rejuvenate skin and regain the lost volume. Juvederm Voluma contains non-animal Hyaluronic acid which is a natural acid already present in a human body. To Buy Juvederm Voluma, please press “Add to cart” button and proceed to checkout.
All payments are safe and we guarantee you complete security of your payment details. You can also buy Juvederm products in bulk.
What is Juvederm Voluma?
Juvederm Voluma is a part of Allergan’s dermal filler range. It’s used for plumping sagged areas near cheeks and mouth, treating fine lines, eliminating wrinkles or eye bags and correcting forehead lines.
It is also used for correcting nasolabial folds and tightening skin.
Juvederm range also contains some other dermal fillers that can be helpful for other purposes.
How can I buy Juvederm Voluma?
To buy Juvederm voluma, please click on Add to Cart and proceed to checkout. All the payments are secured by SSL and we guarantee you a complete secrecy of your payment details.
When do my products will be shipped?
You are expected to receive your ordered products between 3-6 days. In-case of any delay in delivery of your goods, you can contact us.
Precautions before using Juvederm Voluma
You must always consider taking precautions before having any surgical or non-surgical treatment. Before using Juvederm Voluma please make sure that you are not one of these people who are:
- Breastfeeding women
- Women during Pregnancy
- Less than 25 years old
- Having any skin infection
- Having Medication
- Have allergy with lidocaine
Please also make sure that Juvederm is not applied anywhere other than cheeks. Only qualified dermatologists or physician should treat the patient with Juvederm.
Non-professional people can inject the gel into the patient’s veins that can cause ebolism causing more skin issues.
Meso Pro only delivers fresh and well-contained products, please make sure that you always buy from a high quality supplier who have good arrangements for preserving the filler.
We only sell Juvederm at wholesale cost, people looking to buy Juvederm in UK can also order as we ship to every region expect US and Canada. If you are looking to buy Juvederm without a license, then you can still make an order.
Juvederm Voluma is globally recognized dermal filler. It’s known as one of the best cheek fillers and has been used widely.
Dermatologists from all around the world recognize the effectiveness of Juvederm Voluma XC.
The best thing about Juvederm is that the side-effects are very minimal.
That’s why it’s been winner of 2014 Allure best of beauty breakthrough award.
Why you need to use Juvederm
Wrinkles and facial lines are not the only sign of aging. In-fact they are one of the most initial signs, later on your skin gets sagged and your cheeks start losing volume.
Therefore they become more flattened thus taking away your youthful appearance.
This happens due to the natural loss of volume in the cheeks area also known as age-related midface volume loss.
Juvederm Voluma XC is specially designed to tackle such problems by adding volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift the sagged area.
It also lifts the contours of the cheek area.
Things you should know before using Juvederm XC
Juvederm XC is an injectable gel which is injected into mid to deep dermis for correcting moderate to several folds and facial wrinkles.
Juvederm XC gel should not be applied on patients who have any type of skin allergies or any other kind of allergy.
It should also be not used on patients who have a history of anaphylaxis or history of presence of any severe allergies.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also avoid using this dermal filler during the specific time period.
People who have allergy with anesthetic should not use Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine.
Before applying Juvederm to any patient please make sure that you note the following guidelines:
- Juvederm Voluma XC injectable gel should into the blood vessels of the patient and must not be used in vascular-rich areas. Use in the areas such as nose and glabella can result of vascular embolization, ischemia or infarction, vessel occlusion and blindness in some cases.
- The product should not be used on sites which have an active-inflammatory process going on such as cysts, pimples, hives and rashes. Or if infection is present then the usage of the product on the site must be abandoned until the infection is cured.
- The product safety and effectiveness have not been recorded on the treatment of anatomic regions other than facial wrinkles and folds such as lips.
- During Dermal filler implantation there is a risk of infection. The practitioner must follow the standard precautions associated with injectable medicines.
- The safety and effectiveness of this product are not guaranteed on breastfeeding females.
- The product has not been tested on patients less than 18 years
- The study has not been conducted on patients with known susceptibility to keloid formation pigmentation disorders and hypertrophic scarring.
- Juvederm Voluma XC should be used with caution on patients who are on immunosuppressive therapy.
- Patients who are using any products that involve prolonged bleeding such as anti-inflammatory drugs, aspiring warfarin may experience a little extra bruising or bleeding at the treatment site
- The safety of injecting greater amounts on patients has not been tested. Therefore the patient should be limited to 20 mL of Juvederm XC per 60 kg body mass per year.
More about Side effects
As mentioned before, the side effects of Juvederm Voluma XC are very minimal.
Patients might get temporary bruising, redness, tenderness, firmness and may feel pain at the injection-site.
Such side-effects do not last for more than 7 days. If you are having any such side-effect for more than 7 days, then please consult your doctor immediately.
Juvederm Voluma XC injectable gel must be injected to the deep dermis through a needle or cannula.
The doctor must make sure that the needle is of high quality and not used before.
On the cheek areas, the thinnest type of needles should be used to minimize the chances of severe bruising.
Q: Is Juvederm Volume XC painful?
A: Comfort levels can be different depending on the practitioner you have chosen.
Some practitioners pay a lot of attention on patient’s comfort during the treatment for this they use most quality needles and cannuals.
It is recommended to use Juvederm Voluma XC with Lidocaine to increase comfort during the treatment.
Q: How long the treatment may take?
A: The biggest upside of dermal fillers is that the results are immediate and clearly visible after just few minutes.
Just after the treatment, you can walk out on your own with a more youthful appearance.
Before your first treatment, you will need to spend some time with your consultant after which you will be taken for the treatment.
You can ask several questions to him. Make sure that you do tell him about any health issues that you have faced previously.
Q: How long the Voluma results last?
A: It depends on the patient’s health and skin condition and the environment in which he or she lives in.
Usually, the results can last up to 1 year or more. However, for precise results, it is recommended to have another treatment after a year.
Make sure that you consult your doctor before your second treatment.
Precautions for patients
We have already advised doctors and practitioners about some major precautions that they should take before the treatment.
Now let us talk about some precautionary measures that you should take as a “patient”:
- Please inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding or pregnant women. The product of Juvederm products is not been studied on such cases.
- Juvederm Voluma XC safety is not studied in patients under 35 years and over 65 years. Moreover, the safety of Juvederm XC and Juvederm Ultra XC is also not tested on patients less than 18 years. Juvederm Vollure XC and Juvederm Volbella XC is also not tested under 22 years old patient.
- As a patient you must also take in mind that the Juvederm Voluma XC results and effectiveness other than cheek areas is not clinically studied.
- Juvederm XC and Juvederm Vollure XC effectiveness is also not clinically studied other than facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Volbella XC is only clinically studied for lips and perioral area.
- If you ever had a history of excessive scarring such as keloid formations or pigmentations disorders, then kindly inform your doctor about it.
- If you are having or planning to have any laser or surgical treatment after using Juvederm products, then inform your doctor about it.
- Using all such treatments at a single time increases the chances of having inflammation at the treatment site.
- If the patient is experiencing skin injury near the site of injection with this product, then the side-effects might last a bit longer.
- Inform your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy which is used to decrease the body’s immune response. Otherwise these products can result in an increased risk of infection.
- Let your doctor know if you’re in medication before that treatment. Patients on medication may experience prolong bleeding and swelling.
- Do not use any alcoholic beverages before the 24 hours of the treatment. Also try to avoid direct exposure of your skin to sun or heat.