Juvederm Voluma is a dermal filler best known for filling cheeks and enhancing beauty. It helps to resolve age-related issues such as loss of volume. A physician injects the Juvederm gel inside the patient’s skin through a cannula which helps to rejuvenate skin and regain the lost volume. Juvederm Voluma contains non-animal Hyaluronic acid which is a natural acid already present in a human body. To Buy Juvederm Voluma, please press “Add to cart” button and proceed to checkout.
All payments are safe and we guarantee you complete security of your payment details. You can also buy Juvederm products in bulk.
What is Juvederm Voluma?
Juvederm Voluma is a part of Allergan’s dermal filler range. It’s used for plumping sagged areas near cheeks and mouth, treating fine lines, eliminating wrinkles or eye bags and correcting forehead lines.
It is also used for correcting nasolabial folds and tightening skin.
Juvederm range also contains some other dermal fillers that can be helpful for other purposes.
How can I buy Juvederm Voluma?
To buy Juvederm voluma, please click on Add to Cart and proceed to checkout. All the payments are secured by SSL and we guarantee you a complete secrecy of your payment details.
When do my products will be shipped?
You are expected to receive your ordered products between 3-6 days. In-case of any delay in delivery of your goods, you can contact us.
Precautions before using Juvederm Voluma
You must always consider taking precautions before having any surgical or non-surgical treatment. Before using Juvederm Voluma please make sure that you are not one of these people who are:
- Breastfeeding women
- Women during Pregnancy
- Less than 25 years old
- Having any skin infection
- Having Medication
- Have allergy with lidocaine
Please also make sure that Juvederm is not applied anywhere other than cheeks. Only qualified dermatologists or physicians should treat the patient with Juvederm.
Non-professional people can inject the gel into the patient’s veins that can cause embolism causing more skin issues.
Meso Pro only delivers fresh and well-contained products, please make sure that you always buy from a high-quality supplier who have good arrangements for preserving the filler.
We only sell Juvederm at wholesale cost, people looking to buy Juvederm in the UK can also order as we ship to every region except the US and Canada. If you are looking to buy Juvederm without a license, then you can still make an order.
Global Recognition of Juvederm Voluma
Globally, Juvederm Voluma is a known brand for tackling skin problems related to cheeks. It’s known as one of the best cheek fillers and has been used widely.
Dermatologists from all around the world recognize the effectiveness of Juvederm Voluma XC.
The best thing about Juvederm is that the side-effects are very minimal.
That’s why it’s been the winner of the 2014 Allure best of beauty breakthrough award.
Why you need to use Juvederm
Wrinkles and facial lines are not the only sign of aging. These are one of the most initial signs, after which your skin gets sagged and your cheeks start losing volume.
Therefore they become more flattened thus taking away your youthful appearance.
This happens due to the natural loss of volume in the cheeks area also known as age-related midface volume loss.
Allergan has designed Juvederm Voluma Lidocaine to tackle such problems by adding extra volume beneath the skin surface to life sagged areas.
It also lifts the contours of the cheek area.
Things you should know before using Juvederm XC
Dermatologists inject Juvederm Voluma XC into mid to deep dermis to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
Doctors do not use this dermal filler on patients who have any type of skin allergies.
Moreover, doctors also do not use dermal fillers on patients who have a history of anaphylaxis or any severe allergy.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also avoid using this dermal filler during the specific time period.
People who have an allergy to anesthetic should not use Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine.
Before applying Juvederm to any patient please make sure that you note the following guidelines:
- Doctors always ensure that the Juvederm Voluma XC gel is not injected into the blood vessels of the patient by avoiding vascular-rich areas. Use in the areas such as nose and glabella can result in vascular embolization, ischemia or infarction, vessel occlusion, and blindness in some cases.
- The product should not be used on sites that have an active-inflammatory process going on such as cysts, pimples, hives and rashes. Or if the infection is present then the usage of the product on the site must be abandoned until the infection is cured.
- The product safety and effectiveness have not been recorded on the treatment of anatomic regions other than facial wrinkles and folds such as lips.
- During Dermal filler implantation there is a risk of infection. The practitioner must follow the standard precautions associated with injectable medicines.
- The manufacturer has not provided any guarantee for the safety and effectiveness of this product on breastfeeding females.
- Doctors have not tested this product on patients less than 18 years
- Manufacturers also did not conduct this study on patients with known susceptibility to keloid formation pigmentation disorders and hypertrophic scarring.
- Juvederm Voluma XC should be used with caution on patients who are on immunosuppressive therapy.
- Patients who are using any products that involve prolonged bleeding such as anti-inflammatory drugs, aspiring warfarin may experience a little extra bruising or bleeding at the treatment area
- Dermatologists are yet to test injection of larger amounts on the patient’s body. Due to this, doctors always limit the patient to 20 mL of Juvederm XC per 60 kg of body mass per year.
More about Side effects
As mentioned before, the side effects of Juvederm Voluma XC are very minimal.
Patients might get temporary bruising, redness, tenderness, firmness and may feel pain at the injection site.
Such side-effects do not last for more than 7 days. If you are having any such side-effect for more than 7 days, then please consult your doctor immediately.
The practitioner will inject Juvederm Voluma XC gel into the patient’s deep dermis using a needle or cannula.
Practitioners always ensure that they use quality cannula provided by the manufacturer.
On the cheeks, the practitioners use very fine needles to ensure skin security.
Q: Is Juvederm Volume XC painful?
A: Comfort levels can be different depending on the practitioner you have chosen.
Some practitioners pay a lot of attention to the patient’s comfort during the treatment for this they use most quality needles and cannulas.
Using Juvederm Voluma with lidocaine helps to reduce pain amount during treatment.
Q: How long the treatment may take?
A: The biggest upside of dermal fillers is that the results are immediate and clearly visible after just a few minutes.
Just after the treatment, you can walk out on your own with a more youthful appearance.
Before your first treatment, you will need to spend some time with your consultant after which you will be taken for the treatment.
You can ask several questions to him. Make sure that you do tell him about any health issues that you have faced previously.
Q: How long the Voluma results last?
A: It depends on the patient’s health and skin condition and the environment in which he or she lives in.
Usually, the results can last up to 1 year or more. Having a treatment after 1 year is beneficial for precise results.
Make sure that you consult your doctor before your second treatment.
Precautions for patients
We have already advised doctors and practitioners about some major precautions that they should take before the treatment.
Now let us talk about some precautionary measures that you should take as a “patient”:
- Please inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding or pregnant women. The product of Juvederm products is not been studied on such cases.
- Juvederm Voluma XC safety is not studied in patients under 35 years and over 65 years. Dermatologists have still not tested Juvederm XC and Voluma on patients under 18 years. Dermatologists are yet to test Juvederm Vollure XC and Juvederm Volbella XC on patients under 23 years.
- As a patient, you must also take in mind that the Juvederm Voluma XC results and effectiveness other than cheek areas is not clinically studied.
- Juvederm XC and Juvederm Vollure XC effectiveness is also not clinically studied other than facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Volbella XC is only clinically studied for lips and perioral area.
- If you ever had a history of excessive scarring such as keloid formations or pigmentation disorders, then kindly inform your doctor about it.
- If you are having or planning to have any laser or surgical treatment after using Juvederm products, then inform your doctor about it.
- Using all such treatments at a single time increases the chances of having inflammation at the treatment site.
- If the patient is experiencing skin injury near the site of injection with this product, then the side-effects might last a bit longer.
- Share with your doctor if you are having immune suppressive therapy. Otherwise, these products can result in an increased risk of infection.
- Let your doctor know if you’re in medication before that treatment. Patients on medication may experience prolonged bleeding and swelling.
- Do not use any alcoholic beverages before the 24 hours of the treatment. Also, try to avoid direct exposure of your skin to the sun or heat.